Wednesday 10 September 2014

Wednesday Wishlist



Jacket - ASOS
Shorts - ASOS

I'm a monochrome kind of girl, however I am a sucker for a bit of bright yellow/lime! I don't think I have been this obsessed with an outfit in a while, which is why it earned a blog post all by it's self! However can I justify shorts as all the stores start bringing out there autumn/winter collections? 

The Jacket although more winter appropriate, may still be a guilty buy as I brought two long line blazers last weekend (the infamous black and white ones everyone has from Primark!). I love long blazers, having just started working I am desperately seeking pieces that can be dressed for work and for casual, I feel long blazers are the perfect compromise for this, as they look great dressed down with jeans or made smart with matching trousers.

48 HOURS ONLY - 25% OFF FOR STUDENTS, ASOS



Share:

1 comment

  1. Love your work! Email me at masterprism13@gmail.com or on my blog www.christophersfashion.com if you'd like to collab?

    ReplyDelete

© Pale Aesthetic | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig