Wednesday 11 June 2014

I'm going to Italy!

Bag - Grafea
Leather Look Headphones - H&M x Urbanears
Birkenstocks - Topshop

Featured on '@Grafea' Instagram

I have been planning this trip since I was about 16! I have always had an obsession with Italy but my family didn't go on holiday very much when I was growing up, so this is like a dream come true!

I'm Interailing so that I can see as many places as possible, staying in each place two nights, via airbnb with a few *day trips* in between:

Milan
Venice
Florence 
*Pisa*
Rome
Sorrento 
*Pompeii*

I want to do blog posts on each place; outfits, activities, apartments, etc. I find these type of posts so interesting on other blogs, a combination of fashion and lifestyle. I'm not sure if I will be able to post in Italy, but if not in 10 days I will have some amazing things to post!


Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Pale Aesthetic | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig