Saturday 26 April 2014

Sandals & Sunglasses


Black Sandals - Topshop
Ribbed Crop Top - Topshop
Birkenstocks - Topshop
Mesh Jumper - Zara
All Sunglasses - Primark

Oh hello optimism. Welcome back to a little summer planning, I've posted before about wanting a pair of Birkenstocks, and obviously with my little will power to resistance I got a pair! While I was trying them on, I spotted this large buckled topshop pair, and became obsessed, they remind me of the textured senso pairs I can't afford, unfortantly I think I may of brought the last pair (sorry)!

(Birkenstock sizing - I kept reading everywhere that they come up large and you should size down, so I went into schuh to try some on and neither a 5 or 6 fitted, however Topshop stock the narrow version, which fitted perfect in my normal size with the straps tightened a little, so highly recommend this is you are going to get a pair for summer!) 

I'm actually planning a trip traveling round Italy over summer! Which should be incredible as I have honestly dreamt of going there my whole life and never been, however other then that I don't want a summer, I want a job! I know I shouldn't be wishing my life away like that but I'm bored of deadlines that count for nothing but a grade, I am so excited to achieve something.



Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Pale Aesthetic | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig