Saturday 5 April 2014

Belated Grafea



Pink Leather Camera Bag - Grafea
Leather Rucksack (Bianca) - Grafea

So I only just realised that I have never posted about my Grafea bag! I got my white backpack over a year ago now and we have been inseparable ever since. It fits my Macbook in perfect so I use it for uni, and all the compartments make it perfect for a weekend away, not to mention how it has now recently become my gym bag too! It works for so many things, and because it is white and so simple in design it goes with every outfit. I know it's look a little 'loved' now, but in my opinion, it's like converse, just getting better with age.

Being the massive Grafea fan that I am, I recently caved and brought the baby pink camera case. It is a bit of a deeper pink then it appears on the website, but still very on trend. I have a new logic when shopping at the moment; with uni almost over, I am only buying things that are going to help me look professional and like I have more of a disposable income then I will inevitably have, as I believe I will have a (hopefully short) future of insane budgeting, so it is all about investment pieces.


Share:

2 comments

  1. those bags are so beautiful (and marshmallow-y), even with the backpack's wear and tear!

    hi! i've also nominated you for a "very inspiring blogger award" right here: http://frankiensteins.blogspot.com/2014/04/very-inspiring-blogger-award.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey. Just found your blog. It is totally amazing!
    Would you like to follow each other?
    Let me know :)

    With love,
    Vilma

    http://cantellyou.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

© Pale Aesthetic | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig