Wednesday 16 April 2014

Adidas Originals







I'm not really a prints kinda gal, but I am loving the new adidas original collection especially the 'Frutaflor' print, I'm always a sucker for a bit of blue and who doesn't love a good matching two piece! It's obviously meant as more of a fashion collection then sports wear, but I bet I can still get away with wearing it at the gym?

P.S. I haven't had much time for recreational fashion at the moment, with my photo shoot/magazine and dissertation (Defiantly meant to be typing my dissertation rather than a blog post right now!) but I have however still managed to put in a substantial order from Bershka, which has some little gems online right now, highly recommend checking it out! 



Share:

4 comments

  1. Love these outfits and I like your blog ;)

    Xx julia

    ReplyDelete
  2. these tracksuits are so awesome! id actually go to the gym if i owned one of these x
    www.thefrillseekers.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree, the prints are lovely! :)

    ReplyDelete

© Pale Aesthetic | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig