Saturday 1 February 2014

Yeah, I work out






Me after dying in a workout
Pink/Grey Top  - Primark
Leggings - Nike
White/Black Top - Addidas
Neon Yellow Top - Nike
Socks - Primark
Sweat Cloth - Primark

Okay, you don't know me but if you did you would understand that I should be a big fat fatty, making my way around town by rolling from place to place. I live on a diet of junk food and carbs, the last time I had a piece of fruit was some point last year (other then the optimistic packet of apples I brought in the new year). As for excise, I consider walking up the stairs a work out, and had a sick note for every high school P.E. lesson I ever had. So it may surprise that at the start of January me and my housemate got drunk and decided to join a gym and have stayed true to our word since. 

The attraction is that 1) I would really love some abs, 2) The gym outfits are pretty cute, 3) My other housemates have no idea, we do it in secret

It's honestly not that much of a hell hole as I would of thought, got a good routine going, hitting the gym about 3 times a week for at least an hour and half each time. The creatively named The Gym has great equipment and classes, and even a virtual classroom, that streams those cheesey workout videos you have attempted alone in your room, but with space and equipment and a better environment so you actually do them and feel it afterwards.

Gym Wishlist



I need some real trainers, because converse just dont cut it, plus when I start dropping into conversation that I work out (Makes me laugh every time) I need the footwear to back it up.



Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Pale Aesthetic | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig